Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Name Is...KKCan't (Remember)!

How famous is Shah Rukh Khan really in America (or anywhere, for that matter)? And why all the brouhaha about his prolonged, uncomfortable (for King Khan) questioning at the Newark airport in the US recently?

Even though the so-called "controversy" is assuming sickening proportions, what with multiple media mud-slings, I happened to come across an interesting blog post from - surprise, surprise - a famous (that tricky word, again!) US author (I almost wrote authoress (sic) to highlight the fact that it's a woman and an SRK fan). Her name is NM Kelby. Doesn't ring a bell, I know - at least none rang with me. All the more reason perhaps why you should read her blog entry (to entice you some, it's got some similar, unbelievable who-are-you stuff about Bob Dylan).

Didn't they say it's all relative?

No comments:

Post a Comment